CONNECT WITH PASSIONATE & INNOVATIVE EDUCATORS
Ever feel like you’re the only one who is trying an arts-integrated approach in your school or district? You’re not alone! There are thousands of other educators out there just like you and this conference helps us all to connect and learn from each other. This online conference features:
- 15-30 minute arts-integration and STEAM-focused conference sessions
- Physical and digital TinkerKits with exclusive discounts, coupons and resources
- ALL materials (downloadables, videos, lessons, etc) available in an on-demand archive site for a full year after the event – access anytime!
- Virtual Exhibitor Booths with opportunities to connect with products and services that support arts integration and STEAM.
- A private online community to allow you to take what you’ve learned and continue to network and share with others who understand and support integration.
FLEXIBILITY: LIVE or ON-DEMAND
One of the many reasons our participants sign up year after year for this conference is the flexibility it offers to their schedules. Each registrant receives access to the live conference day, as well as access to the on-demand archive site for one full year. What does that mean for you?
- Attend the conference live that day OR access it on-demand when it’s convenient for you
- The ability to ask questions and connect with educators throughout the school year
- The opportunity to sample and work with innovative companies looking to support classrooms, schools and districts like yours.
- Exclusive discounts or coupons in our digital Tinkerkits that can be accessed at any time
Who doesn’t love to get incredible products for FREE or at a discount? Our exclusive TinkerKits bring you the best arts materials, tech products, and resources in one complete package. Each TinkerKit contains:
- free samples
- hands-on products, and
- coupons and discounts you can use to help you bring Arts Integration and STEAM to life.
The first 500 registrants receive a mailed package about 1 week before the conference. REGISTER EARLY – once these are gone, they’re gone! After that, the rest of our conference attendees receive a digital version, courtesy of our fantastic partners.
PRIVATE ONLINE COMMUNITY ACCESS
As part of registration, all participants receive access to a private Google+ community so that they can continue to network with each other and share ideas. You’ll also be able to connect with our partners so that they can serve as a mentor/coach when challenges arise.